CLASS Observer Trainings
We offer CLASS Observer trainings regularly as part of our service to the early childhood community.
The two-day CLASS Observer trainings prepare you to identify and code the teacher-child interactions that improve learning. Attend this training as the first step in earning your CLASS Observer Certification as you prepare to code and observe classrooms. Whether CLASS data will be used for program evaluation or as a basis for professional development planning, it’s essential that the data is accurate and fair. During this training you’ll:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the CLASS measure and the ways it organizes effective teacher-child interactions
- Benefit from explicit instruction and guided practice observing and coding—all provided by a Certified CLASS trainer
- Hone observation and coding skills as preparation for the CLASS reliability test
Important Notes on Registration
- We typically close registration more than two weeks in advance of the workshop so that we can order materials. Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable, so please only register if you are confident that you will be able to attend.
- Due to the cost of materials, these trainings cost $225; effective July 1, 2019, the price for all CLASS Observer trainings in Louisiana will increase by $100 to reflect increases in the fees charged by Teachstone.
|Infant CLASS Observer Training - New Orleans - Agenda for Children||10/3/2019-10/4/2019||Th F||Register|
|Toddler CLASS Observer Training||10/22/2019 -10/23/2019||Th F||Register|
|Pre-K CLASS Observer Training - New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary||10/17/2019 - 10/18/2019||Th F||Register|