New Orleans Area Seminars
Join us in New Orleans on August 25th!
Join us for an all-day seminar at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary on August 25th! We are featuring classes for leaders and teachers of every age group, including sessions to help you prepare for using the Infant CLASS tool. We're also hosting our first-ever Directors' Forum. This directors' forum is focused on Staff Hiring and Retention. Download our flier or click on the links below to register.
8 am - 10 am
All Age Groups
- Objective Observation and Documentation
- Introduction to Early Childhood Professionalism in Louisiana
- Medication Admin. (8 - 11)
10:15 am - 12:15 pm
All Age Groups
- Using Your Curriculum with Fidelity
- CDA Overview
- Food Safety & Sanitation/Universal Precaution (11:30-2:30)
Infants & Toddlers
Other Upcoming Trainings
- September 8th, 9 am - 4 pm: Introduction to Teaching Strategies GOLD (at Agenda for Children's New Orleans Office)
Save the Dates for our 2018-2019 Seminars
Registration typically opens up a month before a seminar and will be available online at https://training.agendaforchildren.org. Please be sure to note the location of a workshop before signing up, as we offer workshops throughout Southeast Louisiana.
You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive an email when registration opens.
|August 25||New Orleans Theological Baptist Seminary|
|September 22||Jefferson Parish School Board - Westbank|
|November 3||New Orleans Theological Baptist Seminary|
|January 12||Delgado Community College - Airline|
|February 9||New Orleans Theological Baptist Seminary|
|March 16||Jefferson Parish School Board - Westbank|