Join Us at Agenda for Children
Thanks for your interest in joining our team! Agenda for Children is made up of a group of dedicated professionals who are working together to improve the lives of children and families in Louisiana.
We currently have two positions open:
Director, Early Childhood Professional Development Institute
The Director, working collaboratively within the organization, manages a team of approximately 20 people. Through strong leadership and effective management, the Director:
- Establishes the professional development institute as the “go to” organization in the state for high quality training and job-embedded professional development for early childhood educators, reflecting current evidence from research and practice.
- Ensures that Agenda’s early care and education programs, training, and technical assistance support continuous quality improvement for programs.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with other organizations to support the increase of high quality of early childhood programs in the state.
- Demonstrates strong grasp of the financing of early learning and the financing of early childhood programs in order to achieve continuous quality improvement.
- Ensures mission-focused, cost-effective day-to-day operations of the organization, through supervising and mentoring staff, fiscal management (e.g., develop and monitor budgets, contract management), planning and execution.
Child Care Technical Assistant/Trainer
The Child Care Technical Assistant/Trainer helps early care and education programs improve their quality by providing on-site coaching at programs and conducting group trainings at locations throughout our service region. Please download the full job description for more information and instructions on how to apply.