Join us on March 3rd in Mandeville!
Please join us on Saturday, March 3rd, at our all-day seminar in Mandeville. We are offering workshops to help you improve your interactions with children and support their learning, with a special focus on inclusive care. Click here to download our flier.
- Health and Safety: Medication Administration (8-11)
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Better Behavior Management
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Hands-on Activities for Infants and Toddlers
10:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- Inclusion: Foundation for Inclusive Practices
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Developmentally Appropriate Practice for Infants and Toddlers
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Problem Solving In the Moment
1:15 PM - 3:15 PM
- Developmental Screenings: Using the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ-3 and ASQ-SE2)