Join us on January 28th in Mandeville!
Please join us on Saturday, January 27th, at our all-day seminar in Mandeville, Developmentally Appropriate Practice. We are offering workshops to help you improve your interactions with children and support their learning, with a special focus on administrative support for teachers, language/literacy and environment. Click here to download our flier.
All Day (8 am - 3:30 pm)
All Ages: New Teacher Orientation
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Incorporating Literacy in the Early Childhood Classroom
- Assessment: Documenting the Easy Way
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Intentional Teaching in the Toddler Classroom
- Curriculum: Planning for Infants, Toddlers and Two's Focus: Frog Street
10:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- Assessment: Playing With Progressions
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Creating Nurturing Environments
1:15 PM - 3:15 PM
- Teacher-Child Interactions: Pre-K CLASS: Every Day in Every Way
- Curriculum: Three’s Curriculum, Featuring: Frog Street Overview
Save the Date
Save the date for our upcoming seminar on April 28th at the Treen Center in Mandeville.